The Best of KCK and Wyandotte County Business Expo
The KCK Chamber is excited to announce The Best of KCK and Wyandotte County Business Event of the Year - showcasing the flavor of KCK!
The Budweiser Brew House at Children's Mercy Park will be filled with regional businesses of all categories and sizes. Businesses will have an opportunity to display their personality and regional flavor for hundreds of attendees all while gaining exposure and access to the area's leading business professionals.
Interested in a Booth?
- Booths are $250for KCK Chamber Members
- Non-Member booths, contact Kate Kershaw
- Want to optimize your company's exposure at one of the area's most
popular events? Click here for sponsorship opportunities. - Individual tickets $10 Member Early-Bird / $15 Non-Member Early-Bird / - - (After Sept. 1) $20 Member / $25 Non-Member
- Contact Katelyn McInerney, Marketing & Events Manager at email@example.com if you are interested in reserving a booth space
by Monday, Sept. 3.
What do I get with a booth?
- Participating companies receive free vendor space and complimentary
registration for two company representatives with your confirmation
- Two additional complimentary registrations to share among your business contacts (4 total tickets to the event)
- One covered table for your display – 6’ rectangular
- Complimentary parking for you and your guests
- A great event and the opportunity to network with hundreds of business
leaders and potential clients
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Board of Public Utilities
Providence Medical Center
Security Bank of Kansas City
Mainstreet Credit Union
Kansas Gas Service
Tico Productions LLC/Tico Sports
Unified Government of KCK/WyCo
KC Aviation Department
Riverbend Post Acute Rehabilitation
Smallwood Lock Supply, Inc.
University of Kansas Medical Center
Kansas City Kansas Community College
IBEW/NECA - Power Partners
Pipefitters Local 533